The Hair Design School Success by Design are fully accredited and licensed in Tennessee and North Carolina. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our students' education and future beauty careers. Through career placement services, industry networking opportunities and hands-on cosmetology training, our beauty students train for rewarding careers in the beauty industry.
About Hair Design School Success by Design
Our cosmetology schools are accredited through the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS) and approved to offer financial assistance to qualifying students. Our seven convenient locations throughout Tennessee and North Carolina offer a dedicated cosmetology curriculum and advanced hands-on training to provide students with the real-world experience to be able to begin their careers. Each of our schools feature Student Salons with the professional equipment and tools you would find at a typical high-end salon. Before training in the salon, students learn the necessary skills for a variety of careers in the industry, including business and marketing techniques for management and ownership opportunities. Students then move to the next level of their education by performing beauty services on actual guests in the salon.
The Benefits of The Hair Design School Success by Design
Our beauty instructors are professionally educated and trained to offer students the most practical and developed skills in all aspects of cosmetology from haircutting, styling, coloring, esthetics, nail artistry and nail applications and much more. Students of The Hair Design School also benefit from our additional educational opportunities such as:
• Access to Empire Education Group's vast network of industry affiliates such as the Regis Salons for career placement opportunities after graduating for a Hair Design School.
• Financial aid assistance to those who qualify.
• A unique cosmetology program and curriculum designed specifically for our students.
• Individual school fashion and beauty shows, competitions and other unique ways to learn and develop your cosmetology skills.
• Real-world training in our beautiful student salons.
• The opportunity to attend Empire Education Group's Future Professionals Expo, the largest student beauty tradeshow event and competition in Pennsylvania.
• Beauty workshops and guest appearances and presentations from industry professionals at the school to help you learn the latest trends and techniques being used in the industry today.
• Charity and community involvement as a means of connecting with the community and participating in programs to enhance your education and profession overall.