Empire Beauty Schools are fully accredited and licensed in each of the states we reside to offer a high quality comprehensive cosmetology program. Our Student Salons feature high-end tools and salon equipment, as well as professional products to offer students real-world experience while working on guests. Empire Beauty Schools also offer career placement services before and after graduation.
About Empire Beauty Schools
The over 100 Empire Beauty School locations across the nation offer extensive training and hands-on application for individuals wishing to pursue a career in the beauty industry. Our Cosmetology Programs are led by highly experienced and certified educators. Each of our schools are licensed in their respective states and accredited through the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS) and The Council for Occupational Education (COE).
As the largest provider of cosmetology education in the country, we're dedicated to our students' educational experiences and ultimate success. Empire Beauty School students are exposed to the latest trends as they learn the fundamentals of cosmetology in our state-of-the-art classrooms, which feature digital teaching aids and our exclusive Certified Learning in Cosmetology (CLiC) curriculum. Students receive a high-quality education and benefit from the following:
• Recognized leader in cosmetology education with a strong reputation and tradition for excellence.
• Career placement services exclusively for Empire Beauty School students and Alumni from any of our 100+ schools across the nation.
• Financial aid programs and packages available to those who qualify to assist in the financing of a student's education.
• Empire's curriculum includes advanced and specialized programs for Nail Technology, Makeup Artistry and Teacher of Cosmetology.
• Empire Beauty Schools maintain high accreditation standards.
• High-end Student Salons for hands-on learning and training featuring professional equipment, products and tools.
• Students have the opportunity to participate in community involvement, fundraising opportunities, charity events, and community outreach programs.
• Networking opportunities with industry leaders, salons and beauty organizations nationwide through Empire's unique industry affiliations such as the Regis Salons.
• Students may attend one of the largest student competitions and tradeshow events in the country hosted by Empire and featuring beauty vendors, hiring salons, independent beauty workshops, seminars, and beauty manufacturers.
*Advanced Educational Opportunities - Masters Of Beauty Skills Certification classes with Nick Arrojo and Empire Beauty Schools - Masters level training from a world famous stylist to help take your career to the next level, with special pricing just for Empire students and alumni.