NYACK – College, Seminary, and Graduate Schools – offers undergraduate and graduate studies through Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary (ATS). Nyack is proud to be celebrating more than 125 years of higher education.
- Combined undergraduate and graduate enrollment for Fall 2008 is 3,028.
- Affiliated with The Christian and Missionary Alliance.
- U.S. News and World Report named Nyack in its 2007 Edition America’s Best Colleges as a leader among racially diverse campuses.
- The academic departments operate under 7 schools: College of Arts and Science; College of Bible and Christian Ministry; School of Business and Leadership; School of Education; School of Human Services; School of Music; and Alliance Theological Seminary.
- Students choose from more than 45 majors.
- Undergraduate degrees include: Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Music, and Bachelor of Sacred Music.
- Graduate degrees include: Master of Business Administration, Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Divinity, and Master of Professional Studies.
- 165 faculty: 61% of the teaching faculty hold doctoral degrees. 53% are male and 47% female and 42% are non-white. There are an additional 170 adjunct faculty.
- Alumni occupations include full-time ministry, education and teaching, business and industry, health and medical services, social services and others.
Full Time: 13
Part Time: 26
Church Ministry Missions Counseling Christian Education/Discipleship Urban Studies Youth Ministry Theological Studies Chinese Studies Korean Studies Old Testament New Testament Intercultural Studies Christian Ministry Urban Minsitry
Bachelors Degree (no prerequisite concentration) Statement of Faith (Evangelical Christian)