1. The Scholarships: AnyCollege.com will provide to each scholarship winner's institution a check in the amount of $1,500, payable to the
accredited college or university of the scholarship winner's choice and to the scholarship winner. Scholarship drawings will be held no less frequently than quarterly, and
no more frequently than monthly, at AnyCollege.com's sole discretion. Each drawing will be made from eligible applications (see paragraphs 2 and 6, below)
received within the appropriate application period, which shall begin with the day immediately following the closing date of the immediately previous
application period and end with the closing date of the current application period. AnyCollege.com reserves the right to set the date and method of payment.
All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulation. Substitution of the scholarship is
prohibited. The scholarship is not transferable to any other person.
2. Eligibility Requirements: The AnyCollege.com program is
open to all students planning to enroll in a previously unattended post-secondary school undergraduate program (students looking for the AnyCollege.com Graduate Scholarship can apply here). Such post-secondary school program must be at an
accredited college or university. Scholarship winners must enroll in the qualified educational institution of his or her choice and subsequently maintain
such enrollment throughout the applicable school year. Scholarship applications must be complete and accurate to the best of applicant's knowledge and
3. Termination: Should the winner's enrollment at such college or university terminate during the applicable school year for any reason,
any unused portion of the scholarship shall be forfeited and returned to AnyCollege.com.
4. Scholarship Winner: The scholarship winner must meet all eligibility requirements and may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility,
Release of Liability and Prize Acceptance Form within 30 days of notification. If a winner is a minor, the winner's parents/legal guardian must
also execute such forms. The scholarship award shall be payable for a winner's benefit directly to the post-secondary institution, contingent on
submission of proof of enrollment and a confirmation of attendance to the above-mentioned types of educational institutions. If a winner fails to
attend an acceptable accredited post-secondary institution within 5 years of winning, the prize award and all its benefits will be forfeited.
5. No Purchase Necessary: There is no obligation, expressed or implied, on the applicant's part to purchase any products or services, other
than the enrollment requirements explained in paragraph 2 above, in order to enter or win the scholarship.
6. How to Apply: Fill out the scholarship form on AnyCollege.com and click the submit button. The scholarship form can be reached by clicking on
the button titled "Win a Scholarship." The current scholarship application deadline dates are: March 30, June 30, September 30 and
December 31. The scholarship drawings will occur the first business day after the application deadline.
7. Miscellaneous Provisions: Limit one entry per person, per application period. AnyCollege.com is not responsible for lost or misdirected entries.
AnyCollege.com reserves the right to photograph and/or make recording of the winner and to use said reproductions of the winner's physical likeness
and/or recordings. Prize acceptance by a winner constitutes permission by the winner to use the winner's name and likeness with no further payment
in connection with publicity efforts regarding the Scholarships To Any College program. Winner need not be present at drawing to win. Tax liability,
if any, is the sole responsibility of the scholarship winner. Employees of AnyCollege.com, or their immediate families, are not eligible to apply or
win. This award is not based on need, or any criteria other than random drawing among qualified applications. Odds of winning will vary with each
drawing and will depend on the number of qualified entries received during the appropriate application period. For the names of scholarship winners, click here.